ams introduction- ams (SIX: AMS) develops and manufactures high-performance analog semiconductors that solve its customers’ most challenging problems with innovative solutions. ams’ products are aimed at applications which require extreme precision, accuracy, dynamic range, sensitivity, and ultra-low power consumption. ams’ product range includes sensors, sensor interfaces, power management ICs, and wireless ICs for customers in the consumer, industrial, medical, mobile communications, and automotive markets. ams’ headquarters are in Premstaetten near Graz, Austria. Key research and development facilities are based in Austria, in Plano/Texas (USA), a center of excellence in optical sensors, and in 16 other design centers worldwide. Employing around 2,100 people in over 20 countries, ams operates direct sales offices in all major regions of the world.
● Category information
Power Management ICs
Power management integrated circuits (power management ICs or PMICs or PMU as unit) are integrated circuits (or a system block in a system-on-a-chip device) for managing power requirements of the host system. Thus PMIC refers to a wide range of chips, however most include some form of electronic power conversion and/or relevant power control functions. A PMIC is often included in battery-operated devices such as mobile phones and portable media players to decrease the amount of space required. Power management ICs are available in our website. We offers quality supplier,quality products,product documents.
Original Genuine Product
How to identify if the product is original genuine？
1. See if the suppliers are verified and how long they have been in hqew.net, we will check if the supplier and their products are high-quality again every year. And we will give them a note in their shop. Don’t hesitate to consult us if you have any questions.
2. Look at the print. Most of the chips are printed by laser or printed by special chip printer. The handwriting is clear, not obscure and hard to erase.
3. Look at the pins. All bright and new tin pins must be refurbished. Most of the pins of IC should be the silver powder feet, which is dark but uniform.
4. See if there is any trace on the surface of the chip.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device.
Send your message to this supplier
For better quotations,include
self introduction,Special requests,if any