Bourns - Bourns, Inc. has been leading the electronics industry in the design, manufacture and sale of electronic components and integrated solutions since its inception in 1947 by Marlan and Rosemary Bourns. As an industry innovator, Bourns targets product development at high-growth industries such as computers, telecommunications, automotive and portable electronics. Bourns established a benchmark for the quality, value and innovation of its products and services early in the Company’s history with the 1952 introduction of the Trimpot® line. This was the world’s first patented trimming potentiometer. Bourns dedication to excellence ensures the continuous improvement of its products and services to satisfy customers on a global basis. Bourns philosophy is founded upon product quality, dependable delivery and the best overall value for its worldwide customers. In addition to maintaining global manufacturing and customer support capabilities, Bourns invests heavily in the development of technologies and the expansion of its manufacturing capabilities to meet customers’ changing needs. Through this continuous investment, Bourns drives the trend toward component miniaturization. The Company’s commitment to quality is demonstrated in its manufacturing operations, which meet QS 9000 and ISO 9001/2000 certifications. Bourns sells a broad range of passive components, including trimming potentiometers, overcurrent protection devices, sensors, modular contacts, resistive networks, switches, encoders, panel controls, linear motion potentiometers, dials, precision potentiometers, inductive components, chip resistors and chip resistor arrays, and more. In addition, our Circuit Protection offering continues to expand to include thyristor surge protectors, resettable and telecom fuses, gas discharge tubes, line protection modules, chip diodes and ESD protection products. Outside Plant products include central office, station and multi-stage protectors as well as network interface devices (NIDS) and digital subscriber line (DSL) products. More recent product line additions include DC/DC converters, microelectronic modules, specialty resistors and power semiconductors.
● Category information
Original Genuine Product
How to identify if the product is original genuine？
1. See if the suppliers are verified and how long they have been in hqew.net, we will check if the supplier and their products are high-quality again every year. And we will give them a note in their shop. Don’t hesitate to consult us if you have any questions.
2. Look at the print. Most of the chips are printed by laser or printed by special chip printer. The handwriting is clear, not obscure and hard to erase.
3. Look at the pins. All bright and new tin pins must be refurbished. Most of the pins of IC should be the silver powder feet, which is dark but uniform.
4. See if there is any trace on the surface of the chip.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device.
Send your message to this supplier
For better quotations,include
self introduction,Special requests,if any